Bonjour!!! Ca va??
Saying hello from Paris today 🙂 It’s nice to be back here, where sophistication and romance floats in the air…
but, actually i’m just going to share with you a SANDWICH. Well if you come to Paris you should definitively try the bread!!!! (don’t worry, there are gluten free versions too ;)).
Mine is not a traditional cheese and ham sandwich, it’s actually HEALTHY. I used organic bread and most ingredients are organic too! You know, we models have to take care of our body and eating lots of salads is not the best thing since you’ll definitively get tired of it!! So it’s important to try different things that still are healthy and will make you feel full for longer 😉
Tofu & legumes baguette sandwich:
- 3/4 of a 50% whole wheat baguette
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced in sticks
- 1/4 zucchini, thinly sliced in sticks
- 1/4 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced in sticks
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, cut small
- 1/2 tomato, thinly sliced
- Palm size piece of tofu (I used and organic one that has already been seasoning with a”pizza-like” flavour, yum!)
- optional: tbsp tahini spread
- add a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil into a pan and brown the onions
- add the peppers and cook in low so the soften
- add the zucchini until soften, remove from heat
- cut the tofu and the bread in half.
- now it’s just about incorporating all the ingredients together however you desire. You can add a bit of tahini in the bread for some nice flavoring (I didn’t this time, wanted really fresh and veggie-like). This is how I assorted them 🙂
Et voila!! You have an AMAZING healthy sandwich just to eat at home or take away 😉