So, it’s been quite a while since my last post.. but happy to be back posting.
Today I come with a summer treat, uber healthy. I was soooo happy with the result, because with only 78 calories per portion I made a Blueberry Sorbet that not only tasted amazing, but contains lots of antioxidants. So, kudos to the Berry Boost!
Now lets go straight to the details
- 1 cup raw blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain oat milk (no sugar, etc)
- 1/4 tsp stevia or less (optional)
- 1 tsp honey (for vegans use the equivalent of organic maple syrup)
- process the blueberries until smooth
- add the oat milk and mix
- add stevia and honey and process
- pour into an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours and 30 minutes (will depend on freezer)
- remove from freezer, serve in dessert bowls and enjoy on a hot summer day…or not ;